What will you be doing?
We are seeking a seasoned Program Manager to drive complex programs from inception through completion. This position plays a multi-faceted role within frog: first and foremost, you are responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle: diagnosing client needs, managing program teams, and leveraging the knowledge and creativity of colleagues to generate robust solutions to client business challenges. frog Senior Program Managers also serve as client-facing leaders, overseeing the day-to-day relationships, providing thoughtful and pragmatic leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the program management process, including contracts, program organisation, resourcing, plan development, scope management and risk mitigation
- Build trust with clients, managing their expectations with confidence and professionalism
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams, both inside and outside of frog
- Proactively and clearly communicates status, risks, and issues internally and with clients
- Manage program budgets
- Maintain appropriate program documentation related to deliverables, schedule, and budget
- Aid in the ongoing evolution of the Program Management discipline within frog
- Enable frog teams to do the best work of their career
We want you to have:
- 5+ years in consulting, agency or industry-related experience managing teams of cross discipline resources with complex, multi-location programs
- Strong organisational, written, and verbal communication skills, coupled with responsiveness and follow-through on details
- Experience with implementing project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to develop strong relationships and enable cohesiveness across diverse individual skills and styles
- Ability and desire to solve problems and look for opportunities for improvement
- Business-level fluency in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with a client services organisation, working in a client facing role with a passion for human-centred design
- Experience in account management and business development practices
- Made your mark in product design and agile delivery
- Empathy for those we design for
In your cover letter (no longer than 1 page), please address:
- You and frog: Why are you interested in the role and joining frog?
- Talent and Passion: How does your skillset fit frog and your passions?
- Innovation and transformation: What are your interests in technology and design?
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.